The treatment of your information can be different depending on your relationship with Influ2:
Note to EU Customers and Advertising Audience. We are committed to protect and respect your privacy in compliance with EU- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, dated April 27th 2016. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email: email@example.com
Influ2 User Policy
When do we collect personal data about you?
- When you are using Influ2 product
- When you visit websites hosted at domain influ2.com and its subdomains
- When you interact with us in person, through correspondence, by phone, or by social media.
- When we collect personal information from other legitimate sources, such as third-party data aggregators, Influ2 marketing partners, public sources or social networks. We only use this data if you have given your consent to them to share your personal data with others.
- We may collect personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if this interest is not overridden by your privacy interests. Before data is collected we make sure an assessment is made, ensuring that there is an established mutual interest between you and Influ2.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We collect and use personal data mainly to perform direct sales, direct marketing and customer service. We also collect data about suppliers, partners and persons seeking a job or working in our company.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Send you marketing communications which you have requested. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. This communication is subscription based and requires your consent.
- Send you information about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
- Provide you content and venue details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Reply to a ‘Contact me’ or other web forms you have completed on one of our Influ2 websites (e.g. to download a whitepaper).
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Provide you with access and services related to a Free Trial of Influ2.
- Provide access to our customer support service.
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with Influ2 directly or with a Influ2 partner.
- Notify you about any disruptions to our services (system messages).
- Contact you to conduct surveys about your opinion on our products and services.
- Process a job application.
Our legal basis for collecting personal data
Collecting personal data based on consents
The collection of personal data based on consent from the data subject will be done by using “Consent Forms” that will store documentation related to the consent given by the individual. Individual consents will always be stored and documented in our systems.
Collecting personal data based on contracts
We use personal information for fulfilling our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, partners and suppliers.
Collecting personal data based on legitimate interest
We may use personal data if it is considered to be of legitimate interest, and if the privacy interests of the data subjects do not override this interest. Normally, to establish the legal basis for data collection, an assessment has been made during which a mutual interest between Influ2 and the individual person has been identified. This legal basis is primarily related to our sales and marketing purposes. We will always inform individuals about their privacy rights and the purpose for collecting personal data.
What type of personal data is collected?
We collect name, phone number, title and email address, in addition to your company’s name and contact information. We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents, and emails. From our websites we may collect IP-address, cookie information, device information and actions taken on the site.
If you apply for a job at Influ2, we collect the data you provide during the application process. Influ2 does not collect or process any special categories of personal data, such as public unique identifiers or sensitive personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
This information is used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site, and to gather such personal data as browser type and operating system, referring page, path through site, domain of ISP, etc. for the purposes of understanding how visitors use a website. Cookies and similar technologies help us tailor our website to your personal needs, as well as to detect and prevent security threats and abuse. If used alone, cookies and web beacons do not personally identify you.
Influ2 Customers’ Audience Policy
Influ2 acts as the data processor for Influ2 Customers’ Audience. We receive personal data from our customers. It is our customers’ responsibility to obtain necessary consents to use Influ2 product with your personal data.
Why do we need personal data?
We use personal data to show you advertising of our customers via third-party advertising platforms (Ad Platforms). Influ2 product analyzes information provided by Ad Platforms to estimate the probability of the fact that you saw advertising or clicked on it. We than share results of our estimates with the customer who advertised to you and who provided your personal data.
What type of personal data is received from customers?
We collect name, phone number, title and email address, in addition to your company’s name and contact information. From our customers’ websites we may collect IP-address, cookie information, device information and actions taken on the site.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store personal data for as long as it is required by our customers. When the personal data that we have collected is no longer required, we will delete it in a secure manner. We may process data for statistical purposes, but in such cases, data will be anonymized.
Your rights to your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data that Influ2 holds about you.
- The right to request that Influ2 corrects your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
- If you are a customer and using Influ2 product, you may update your user profile in Influ2 by logging into Influ2 and choose the account settings option to edit your details.
- The right to request that your personal data is deleted when it is no longer necessary for Influ2 to retain such data.
- The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive e-marketing communications. If you want to withdraw your consent to e-marketing, please make use of the link to manage your subscriptions included in our communication. Please note that you may still receive system messages and administrative communications from Influ2, such as order confirmations, system messages and notifications about your account activities.
- The right to request that Influ2 provides you with your personal data and, if possible, to pass on this information directly (in a portable format) to another data controller when the processing is based on consent or contract.
- The right to request a restriction on further data processing, in case there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, in case data processing has been based on legitimate interest and/or direct marketing.
Any query about your privacy rights should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do we share your data with anyone?
We do not share, sell, rent, or trade your information with any third parties without your consent, except from what is described below:
If required by law:
We will disclose your personal information if required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our company’s rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process. However, we will do what we can to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
Use of sub-contractors (processors and sub-processors):
If the sub-contractor processes Personal Data outside the EU/EEA area, such processing must be in accordance with the EU Privacy Shield Framework, EU Standard Contractual Clauses for transfer to third countries, or another specifically stated lawful basis for the transfer of personal data to a third country.
If we make changes that significantly alter our privacy practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our websites prior to the change taking effect.
Your right to complain with a supervisory authority
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed, you may, in the first instance, contact email@example.com. If you remain dissatisfied, then you have the right to apply directly to your national supervisory authority for a decision.